This month is Evil Bunny Productions‘ very last TWE12VE event. While it is kinda sad in some ways, in others it is not because they have many other amazing events that are continuing to grow and are lots of fun. But for this post I am going to bring you a beautiful autumn outfit from ”TAZZ” (tazzie.tuque) of Indigenous Designs.
This long sleeve top and pants set is called Inspired. It is a brand new and exclusive item for the event and will be available there through September 30th. The HUD in the fatpack allows you to choose between 6 colors for the top. And the outfit is fit for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn and Slink.
ღ ɑɳɳy ɓ. ɓʀɑɳɗi ღ (anny.burner) of GO Makeup has released some new makeup this month and it worked beautifully to style this look. The Choco Eyeshadow comes in 5 colors on an HUD for Lelutka Evo X heads. It is at the BUNDLES event through October 16th. The Clinch Lipstick also comes in 5 colors for Lelutka Evo X and it is at the XXX event until October 3rd.
Finally, this perfectly coordinating nail polish is a new release from Bella Elephante, by MJ (melissajeanne.flores). It is called Glimmer and has an HUD with 5 color options, available for Maitreya and Slink hands. You can color your fingernails and toenails both!
EVIL BUNNY PRODUCTIONS DETAILS
INDIGENOUS DESIGNS DETAILS
GO! MAKEUP DETAILS
ELEPHANTE COLLECTIVE DETAILS
WHAT I’M WEARING/USING
From my Amazing Sponsors:
- Outfit: Inspired outfit (Indigenous Designs at EBP’s TWE12VE event)
- Eyeshadow: GO Choco Eyeshadow Makeup (at the BUNDLES event until October 16th)
- Lipstick: GO Clinch Lipstick Makeup (at the XXX event until October 3rd)
- Nail Polish: Bella Elephante – Glimmer
- Hair: Exile – Neva
- Eyes: .lovelysweet. Ohmyheart Eyes
- Shape: custom made by me (adalynnlove resident)
- Head: LeLUTKA Zora Head 3.1
- Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V5.3
- Head Skin: Pepe Skins – Lelu X / Justice V2 / Cake
- Body Skin: Pepe Skins – Toned V2 / Cake
- Location: Longing Melody
- heart poses :: Lola
- FOXCITY. Spotlight Bento Set
- Windlight: A-9AM
As always, a HUGE thank you to my amazing sponsors!!
Leave a Reply