This month is Evil Bunny Productions‘ very last TWE12VE event. And this post I am showing you some nail polish from two designers at the event: LUNA and Frick-n-Frack. In no particular order…
This fun set is from Frick-n-Frack. It is rigged for BBL, Belleza, Reborn, Kupra, Maitreya and Slink. They have a cute pastel watermelon print. And they’re nice and sharp and pointy!
This Halloween set is the one from LUNA. These come as an applier for Belleza, Maitreya and Slink. There are 5 different Halloween prints to chose from. I love these little jack-o-lanterns.
Head on over to Evil Bunny Productions‘ very last TWE12VE event!
EVIL BUNNY PRODUCTIONS DETAILS
WHAT I’M WEARING/USING
From my Amazing Sponsors:
- Watermelon Nails: BBN Sweetness (from Frick-n-Frack)
- Halloween Nails: .::LUNA::. Body Art – Pink Boo! – Nails
- Hair: Stealthic – Paradox (Browns)
- Shape: custom made by me (adalynnlove resident)
- Head: LeLUTKA Zora Head 3.1
- Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V5.3
- Head Skin: Pepe Skins – Lelu X / Justice V2 / Cake
- Body Skin: Pepe Skins – Toned V2 / Cake
- Top: Addams // Zillow Off Shoulder Drape Top // N*30
- Location: my studio
- Windlight: Bree’s Appleblossom
As always, a HUGE thank you to my amazing sponsor!!
Leave a Reply