Classic line from a classic production. And it describes it perfectly! I visited a super colorful Alice in Wonderland inspired sim for this photoshoot. I’d love to go back and explore even more of it.
๖̶̶̶ۣۣۜۜ͜ζ͜͡ Seya (lylly.voir) of Key Style has released this super fun outfit called “Mad Hatter” for the INOV Event (another sponsor of mine), available through November 2nd. The costume includes the dress, choker, hat, socks and shoes as you see them here. The hat and choker are unrigged and the shoes, dress and socks fit Freya, Hourglass and Maitreya bodies. You need this costumes for all your Alice in Wonderland inspired events throughout the year!
I like this photo better to show the full outfit. The details on it are so cute and well created!
One more close up for ya! I really like the colors and everything that she chose to create this outfit.
KEY STYLE DETAILS
INOV EVENT DETAILS
WHAT I’M WEARING/USING
From my Amazing Sponsors:
- Costume: Key Style – Mad Hatter Outfit (at the INOV Event until Nov 2nd)
- Hair: Stealthic – Mesmer (Full Pack)
- Eyes: Shimmer / Eyes Applier / CXXV FATPACK & Shimmer / Eyes Applier / LXI FATPACK / GLORIOUS
- Shape: custom made by me (adalynnlove resident)
- Head: LeLUTKA Zora Head 3.1
- Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V5.3
- Head Skin: Pepe Skins – Lelu X / Justice V2 / Cake
- Body Skin: Pepe Skins – Toned V2 / Cake
- Eyeshadow: CAZIMI: Acute HD Eyeshadow
- Lipstick: Izzie’s – Holiday Kiss Lipstick
- Nail Polish: CAZIMI: Nails – Autumnal Neutrals
- Teacup: [ bubble ] Sakura Tea Cup Set
- Location: Wonderland 2.0
- both sitting poses are in the objects
- mirinae: yoon // pose pack
- Windlight: estate settings
As always, a HUGE thank you to my amazing sponsors!!
Leave a Reply