I must confess…I’m not a fan of mint chocolate. The only thing I want mixed in my chocolate is peanut butter. However, I very much like the mint green and chocolate brown colors together!
Another gorgeous release from Lucas Slain of Klubb, this “Dolly” Dress w/ Corset & Heels was so fun to style and wear. The set is fit for Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya and Reborn and comes in 16 colors. The dress HUD allows you to change the dress itself, the inner part of the corset and the corset lining. On the shoe HUD you can change the 6 different parts as well as the metals. Go grab it at the mainstore!
I’ve blogged this “Vivienne” Heart Bag before HERE. It is also from Klubb and I had to wear it with this dress too because Iooooovvveeee how the colors look on it. The bag comes with 16 colorways, 8 metals, and options to change the handle, base, and the metal trimmings. There are 3 pose versions as well as a no pose option included.
WHAT I’M WEARING/USING
From my Amazing Sponsor:
- Hair: Magika – Michelle
- Eyes: S H I M M / Eyes Applier / Lelutka CL
- Shape: custom made by me (adalynnlove resident)
- Head: LeLUTKA Zora Head 3.1
- Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V5.3
- Head Skin: Pepe Skins – Lelu X / Justice V2 / Cake
- Body Skin: Pepe Skins – Toned V2 / Cake
- Eyeshadow: RAVENCREATION GEORGIE EYESHADOWS ULTRAHD
- Lashes: Jack Spoon. Lola Lashes (at The Fifty through Nov. 20th)
- Lipstick: Celestial. Autumn Lips
- Blush: addon+ Emily Highlighters
- Nail Polish: Emi’s Attic ~ Mad Mad World Mani/Pedi
- Location: Silverhaven (Thank you very much to my friend and fellow SugarSL blogger, Belvie Lexington, for the location recommendation!)
- Poses: [ west end ] Bento Poses – Loute – Single Poses (at Uber through Nov. 22nd)
- Windlight: Annan Adored Light Explosion II + bodylights
As always, a HUGE thank you to my amazing sponsor!!
Leave a Reply