Lucas Slain of Klubb is on a roll with new releases this year. So today I decided to show you the “Willow” Top, Miniskirt, Beret & Block Heels Set available at LEVEL.
“Willow” can be purchased in individual parts, fatpacks or everything in a Megapack. The top can be purchased individually with 9 colors in a lovely velvet texture. The skirt can be also be bought in single colors (9 total) and has the Klubb logo in contrasting stitching at the waist band. Both the beret hat and the platform heels come in fatpacks only with 9 color options each (denim and velvet respectively).
The top has a bow on the back, which you see featured in this photo. I also love that the heels come with strings up or down, your choice! “Willow” is fit for Legacy, Reborn, Mounds, Kupra & Maitreya.
Here you can see a bit of a close up view of the stitching on the beret. I also chose to style this with makeup from Auris (untes) of BELANTTI. Here is what I am wearing from there:
- Whispy Lashes, applier for Lelutka Evo X with 6 choices.
- Items from the Face Enhancer 4 pack, all BOM for Lelutka Evo X. I am using: nose contour, cheek contour, nose highlight and forehead glow.
- Mila Lips, applier for Lelutka Evo X with 6 options.
Thanks for joining me! Here’s the credits for everything in this post:
WHAT I’M WEARING/USING
From my Amazing Sponsors:
- Outfit: Klubb “Willow” Top, Miniskirt, Beret & Block Heels [MEGAPACK] (available at LEVEL through January 24th)
- Lashes: [Belantti] Whispy Lashes
- Lipstick: [Belantti] Mila Lips
- Face Contour & Highlights: [Belantti] Face Enhancer 4
- Hair: Magika – Sienna
- Eyes: ::Sequoia:: Playful eye set
- Shape: custom made by me (adalynnlove resident)
- Head: LeLUTKA Zora Head 3.1
- Body: Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V5.3
- Head Skin: Pepe Skins – Lelu X / Justice V2 / Cake
- Body Skin: Pepe Skins – Toned V2 / Cake
- Eyeliner: ::Sequoia:: Tania BOM eyeliners
- Location: Kawaii City
- Windlight: estate settings + body lights + light post editing
As always, a HUGE thank you to my amazing sponsors!!
Leave a Reply