We are well into the fall season this year in the western hemisphere and I am so very happy about it. I wanted to let you know that the Up Event is almost over! That’s right…you only have through Saturday to do your shopping…and I have 3 more posts (including this one) to show you. So they’ll be hitting my blog back to back in the next few hours.
The Up Event is a new sponsor of mine and they have some amazing lesser known designers. I very much enjoy blogging about smaller events and designers as I want to help others see what else is out there in SL that they may not know about. This event runs monthly from the 1st through the 15th and you can find it HERE. They have a large variety of items including: clothing, hair, home & decor, makeup, skin, shoes, tattoos, jewelry, poses & animations, and more.
I’ve been wearing this outfit for about 3 days now, even though I’ve changed to take blog photos several times. I absolutely adore it! This is from the Up Event and the designer is Believe. The top, pants and boots are all separate pieces. Each comes with an HUD to change the colors in the fatpack. Here’s how it breaks down on the color changing:
- Top – 16 color choices for each the base shirt and the collar.
- Pants – 16 color choices for each the main pants, waistband, shoelace & leg stripe. 3 metal colors for the chain.
- Boots – 16 color choices for each the boot, shoelace and sole.
They are fit for Belleza Freya & Isis, Legacy, Maitreya and Slink (HG).
My nails are from…you guessed it!…N.Kolour by ɔɦəʀʀϔ ήϋɡɡəʇ ɓəʀʀϔ (cherry.edenflower) and Kenya Calael (kenya.conundrum). These are the Snazzy (Orange) appliers available for Maitreya and Omega compatible bodies. There are 5 prints to choose from and can be set separately between the hands and feet.
This adorable but yummy looking jack-o-lantern cookie is from Auris (untes) of BELANTTI. There is a holdable bento option, like you see here, and also one for your mouth. My eye makeup is also from BELANTTI.
This “Color Pop” eye makeup set comes with 3 layers. I am wearing the tintable white eyeshadow layer that I tinted to orange to match my outfit. There are also 7 set color choices. All are BOM for Lelutka Evo X. Next I added the eyeliner, which is a very lovely black cateye. And finally I added the gloss layer that gives the whole thing a bit of shine. I really love the way it looks!
UP EVENT DETAILS
WHAT I’M WEARING/USING
From my Amazing Sponsors:
- Outfit: from the Up Event – :: Believe ::644::..
- Nail Polish: N.Kolour: Snazzy (Orange) Nail Applier
- Eye Makeup: [BELANTTI] COLOR POP SET
- Cookie: [BELANTTI] Pumpkin Cookies
- Lashes: [BELANTTI] Cutie Lashes
- Hair: Wasabi // Klara FLF Ed. Hair – Absolute Pack
- Eyes: .lovelysweet. Fall Harvest Eyes
- Shape: custom made by me (adalynnlove resident)
- Head: LeLUTKA Zora Head 3.1
- Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V5.3
- Head Skin: Pepe Skins – Lelu X / Justice V2 / Cake
- Body Skin: Pepe Skins – Toned V2 / Cake
- Location: Autumn Grove at Frogmore
- Poses: Serendipity: lena…
- Windlight: estate settings
As always, a HUGE thank you to my amazing sponsors!!
Leave a Reply